FOCS 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
- Conference: November 16 – 19, 2020
- Submission deadline: 11:59pm EDT, April 9, 2020.
- Notification: by July 6, 2020.
- Final version of accepted papers due: 11:59pm EDT, August 27, 2020.
- General Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Chair: Sandy Irani (UC Irvine), email: email@example.com.
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Kamesh Munagala (Duke), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Debmalya Panigrahi (Duke), email: email@example.com.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: email@example.com
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University), Alexander Sherstov (UCLA).