FOCS 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
Update: In light of the very unusual developments in the world due to the spread of Covid-19 and the disruption it is causing to many people in our field, especially those with young children at home, the FOCS PC has decided to push back the final deadline for papers by six days. We would have liked to do more, but we still are trying to stick to our timeline for notification since that date is coordinated with other deadlines in the theory community. In addition, some members of the committee are also affected by this crisis and there is concern that we may not be able to do our job as a committee in a shorter timeframe. Pre-registration (including titles and abstracts) is still required by the original deadline.
- Conference: November 16 – 19, 2020
- Pre-registration Deadline (including titles and abstracts): 11:59pm EDT, April 9, 2020.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, April 15, 2020.
- Notification: by July 6, 2020.
- Final version of accepted papers due: 11:59pm EDT, August 27, 2020.
- General Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Chair: Sandy Irani (UC Irvine), email: email@example.com.
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Kamesh Munagala (Duke), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Debmalya Panigrahi (Duke), email: email@example.com.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: email@example.com
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University), Alexander Sherstov (UCLA).