FOCS 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
- Tutorials took place on Friday, November 13. Please see Program for details.
- The Program for the FOCS 2020 conference is posted.
- Accepted papers are posted.
Bonus Crypto Workshop
Matches Made in Heaven: Cryptography and Theoretical Computer Science was a free workshop. Highlighting the strong connections between Cryptography and Theoretical Computer Science, it featured:
- Recent TCS developments that have relevance to Cryptography,
- Recent developments in Cryptography that have relevance to the broader TCS community, and
- Other topics that are of common interest to both communities.
FOCS 2020 is Virtual
IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE FOCS 2020 Organizing Committee monitored the developing COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we announced that the IEEE FOCS 2020, scheduled to be held in-person in Durham, NC was converted into an all-digital conference experience. The dates of the conference remained the same. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. More details regarding the conference and online registration are available.
Call for Tutorials is out.
- Tutorials: November 13, 2020
- Conference: November 16 – 19, 2020
- Pre-registration Deadline (including titles and abstracts): 11:59pm EDT, April 9, 2020.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, April 15, 2020.
- Notification: by July 9, 2020.
- Final version of accepted papers due: 11:59pm EDT, September 11, 2020.
- General Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: email@example.com.
- Program Chair: Sandy Irani (UC Irvine), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Kamesh Munagala (Duke), email: email@example.com. Debmalya Panigrahi (Duke), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: email@example.com and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University), Alexander Sherstov (UCLA).
- Web Administrator: Carol Rogers (Duke).