FOCS 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE FOCS 2020 Organizing Committee have been monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation. The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, we are announcing that the IEEE FOCS 2020, scheduled to be held in-person in Durham, NC will now be converted into an all-digital conference experience. The dates of the conference will remain the same. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. More details regarding the conference and online registration will be available soon.
Call for Tutorials is out.
- Conference: November 16 – 19, 2020
- Pre-registration Deadline (including titles and abstracts): 11:59pm EDT, April 9, 2020.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, April 15, 2020.
- Notification: by July 9, 2020.
- Final version of accepted papers due: 11:59pm EDT, September 11, 2020.
- General Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Chair: Sandy Irani (UC Irvine), email: email@example.com.
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Kamesh Munagala (Duke), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Debmalya Panigrahi (Duke), email: email@example.com.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: email@example.com
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University), Alexander Sherstov (UCLA).
- Web Administrator: Carol Rogers (Duke).