FOCS 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Mathematical Foundations of Computing.
The FOCS 2020 Organizing Committee is aware of the current COVID-19 situation. At this time, the conference is planned to take place as scheduled. The committee will continue monitoring conditions and will provide updates if plans change. For questions, contact committee members listed in the Organization section below.
Update: FOCS 2020 will have the Knuth Prize lecture. This prize is awarded to Cynthia Dwork for her sustained record of contributions to theoretical computer science over the past four decades.
- Conference: November 16 – 19, 2020
- Pre-registration Deadline (including titles and abstracts): 11:59pm EDT, April 9, 2020.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, April 15, 2020.
- Notification: by July 9, 2020.
- Final version of accepted papers due: 11:59pm EDT, August 27, 2020.
- General Chair: Yuval Rabani (HUJI, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem), email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Chair: Sandy Irani (UC Irvine), email: email@example.com.
- Local Arrangements Chairs: Kamesh Munagala (Duke), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Debmalya Panigrahi (Duke), email: email@example.com.
- ToC Advocates (anti-harassment): Erin Chambers, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Martin Farach-Colton, Rutgers University, email: email@example.com
- Workshop and Tutorial Co-chairs: Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University), Alexander Sherstov (UCLA).